Embarrasing Moment


I take my car for the weekly washing and cleaning at this service station in Kuwait City. They have a nice sitting place you can call it a mini Deewaniya where I have hardly seen any men before. But yesterday it was busy than usual even though I have been there previously on weekends.

As I enter I greet everyone with the usual loud tone and find my self a place to sit. I try to mix in people but they are talking about Khadamas, Bengali cleaners and politics which is not my favorite subject at all.

So I am lost in my thoughts and staring at some TV program on MBC. A few minutes later an old man facing me asks me 'WHAT IS SO SPECIAL IN THIS TV SERIAL NOOR?' I am like are you talking to me. He says 'yes you are one who is staring at this Mohannad not me'. They all started laughing and my face was all red. I told him 'I am sorry but I didnt even knew that this is the TV serial that everyone is watching'. The old man replies back 'It's ok son admit it that you like it we will just add you with the others'. My face was all red and I didnt have words to say.

I have never watched this show or any TV serials. So today I decided to search on google who is Mohannad and Noor. I am still confused!!!!! The pic below is of the two faces that I was lost and staring at yesterday. But the pic up says Noor on it so I am considering they might be the two of them.

Comments

Ruby Woo said…
The one above is Noor from the show Noor.

The one below is from the show called "سنوات الضياع"
Ruby Woo said…
Both Turkish shows but different people!
Big Pearls said…
loool I am not following the series..bas tadri our servants do!
Anonymous said…
Ruby Woo: ohHH thanks for the help :D

Big Pearls: loooool people are for some reason crazy about these series :D
Shoush said…
The 2nd one is of Ye7ya and Rafeef. Rafeef is dead.
Smart-y said…
لوول ضحكوني الشياب.
اللي فوق من مسلسل نور.. واللي بالصورة مهند ونور
واللي تحت من مسلسل سنوات الضياع، يحيى والبنت اسمها اعتقد لميس؟

ما اتابعهم، بس اخوي الصغير يتابعهم ;Pp~~
Anonymous said…
mawqif 7adah 5ayis. i'm sorry dear *hug*
Sh7afana said…
LOOL.. 7araaam.. 3ad i hate hate HATE BOTH tv series.. they're stupid and pointless..
Missy said…
ishda3waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! After all the fuss about this tv show o million couple te6lgw 3shanah o wedding party eb bait mohanad o video clip m3ah oo blahblah... o entta lel7eeeen mat3rf hal musalsal? :P amu 3an el 3ayara :P


P.S. I'm loving the song <3
J o u j a™ said…
LOOOOOOL
amu is Noor's Addict :P

ee wallah admit it, why do u lie 3al rayal ;p
Hoodii said…
both are Turkish shows but noor and mohanad are the pic on the top, i dont watch it cuz its full of drama and i dont think he good looking and i dont kno y other ppl think he is hot:P ya3nii a7la shay fee is his eyes every thing else is 3adii
Ansam said…
companies started to make Noor and Mohannad wallpapers and you dont know how they look like!!! tsk tsk :-P LOL kiddin
Mar8adoosh said…
maskeeeeen you turned wed (red in a baby voice :p) awwwww thweeeeeeet amu :ppp
Grey said…
Yeah ! whats with that serial , my two Egyptian friends have a lengthy discussuion about it always .

Popular Posts