Monday, August 29, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
I was tagged by CFJ ..thanks!!
– Available: Excuse mÉ?
– Age: 30 years + 14 days...
– Animals: Big NooOOoo!!
– Beer: Istagfirullah
– Best friends: My Wife :D
– Body Part on opposite sex: Let me keep that to my self ;p
– Best feeling in the world: When there is peace.
– Best weather: When it’s not too cold and not too hot
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic: No
– Believe in Santa: No
– Brand: Not a brand person!!
– Candy: ChocolateSssSSsss Love them...
– Color: White
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian
- Cake or pie: Can I choose both? ;p
– Cheese: depends..
– Day or Night: Day
– Dancing in the rain: Yaay bring it on...
– Eyes: Chesnut Brown
– Ever failed a class?: No but failed all year except finals ;p Good Old Days :D
– Enemies: I forgive so none!!
– Exercise: I wish ;( need it badly!!
– First thoughts waking up: work..work and work!!
– Food: Right now yes as still 45 mins to open fa6oor.
– Greatest Fear: Darkness
– Get along with your parents: Yes
– Hair Color: I wish I could have my funky all spiky lil bit blonde style I used to have a decade back ;p but for future its going white :D
– Happy: il7mdillah
– Holiday: Can't get enough of it!!
– Ice Cream: Yummy (London Dairy, Baskin Robbins.................)
– Jewelry: @@ ??
– Job: Why not business?
– Kids: I love them...Going to be a baba soon Inshallah :D
– Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing!
– Keep a journal?: My Blog!!
– Love: Beautiful!!
– Laughed so hard you cried: don't recall!!
- Milk flavor: KDD Chocolate Milk
– Movies: Time pass
– Motion sickness: No
– Number: 7
– One wish: Peace and Love!!
– Perfect Pizza: Pizza hut...
– Pepsi/Coke: none
– Perfume/Cologne: jean paul gaultier
– Quail: Wtf is that?:p
– Reason to cry: Big boys dont cry ;p
– Reality T.V: Just Dance and Britain Got Talent
– Radio Station: none
– Song: Keeps changing
– Shoe size: 44
– Salad Dressing: None
– Skinny dip: Whats that?
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Sport: Swimming, Table Tennis
- Sex: Energy!!
– Tattoos?: nope
– Thunderstorms: Scary!!
– Unpredictable: My Mood...
– Vacation spot(s): Turkey, Italy, London
– Weakness: Family
– Who makes you laugh the most: Family and Friends
– Worst Weather?: I have been in +50 and -30 and survived both so none!!
– X-Rays: :D
-Year it is now:
-Yellow: Love it!!
– Zoo animal: Am I reading this Q twice??
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Yesterday after fa6oor we decided to visit Avenues mall. While there it just came to my mind to try the newly opened Shake Shack. I was lucky that there was no line up and our order were with us in less than 5 mins. I ordered...
3 Shack Burger
2 Milk Shakes
The food tasted really good and their milkshakes is a must. Our bill came to KD 11/- which is a bit on the pricy side considering that their portion is small. Overall a good experience and a must visit place!!!