Friday, December 7, 2007

London in 6 hours


On my way back from LA last week I had a stop over for 12 hours in London. I decided to have dinner with a friend in Oxford Circus then wanted to visit as much places as I can to refresh some good old memories and got them here :]


Oxford Circus


My Bank


My First work place McDonald. I still rem by dad was so mad at me working there. He was like did I send you there to work in this place. What will people say? hehe Well honestly its the best place to work. Its so much fun I enjoyed every day I worked there on the counter till I became a Floor Manager :p

Ernest Jones - My second work place stayed there for 6 months before I moved to BT. Worked there as Sales Executive.

Southall which is also called mini India but has all cultures in this small place





I love these moped's that move around London. So cute!


Waiting for Heathrow Express!

14 comments:

:::: SHAYOUMA :::: said...

lovely pictures I love London! Not in the sumer though.. the best time is Nov and DEc..

*Waves to Shah Rukh*

..::Fast Lane::.. said...

shayouma: I was about to write below that pic SK for shayouma :PpP then I was like let everyone have parts of him,hehe

nQ *Inanna Nino's Wiener said...

forget the mopeds!! check out the colors on those buildings!! i would sooo live there!

nunu said...

great pics. wished i was there :( yeah and i loved those funny houses too!

zia said...

that's so cool that you worked at those places!! that's amazing mashallah!! I bet it taught you a lot..

OutOfReach said...

nice nice nice
*Waves to Shah Rukh*
i like that guy too :P

Orangina fadidra said...

Great pictures man!
i luv u'r shots too. and the mopeds ;p

Amethyst said...

I love the NatWest building.

Organic Kuwait said...

i miss london

Navy Girl said...

love the pics :D

..::Fast Lane::.. said...

nq: Yeah I loved it too :D

nunu: you will be there soon :)

zia: the most beautiful days of my life..I learned alot!

outofreach: why all you married women like him? :p

orangina: thanks :)

amethyst: thats a really old building!

organic kuwait: welcome here..London is a beautiful city..visit it again!

..::Fast Lane::.. said...

navy: thanks :P

Enigma said...

i wanna go to london !! <3

ammaro.com said...

god i miss london... i lived there for 4 years... 4 whole years! not to mention another 3 years when i was young... ahh... i miss it... *tear*