This is "InGlish"

Read this and improve ur English Levels



;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry forgot to add..Posted by Sis
Anonymous said…
Hey Amu's Sis ...

It's too much for my brain.. I can't believe that people would pay someone to read their pulse with his amazing English ...

It is in India, isn't it ?
Reem B. said…
hehehe.. seriously i have one thing to say. Indians are just amazing. :P

walla am not kidding, i find them extremely merry and friendly lol.
Anonymous said…
chroma-trauma: It certainly is India. They might even give u a certificate of ur pulse reading!!:)

canc3rian: yeah u never know what'l come up with to make u laugh.

Honestly, this is not to offend Indians here, if there are any. I think they r very talented people and the booming economy says it all.
Reem B. said…
Yes, and honestly what I said in my comment wasn't me being sarcastic... lol I seriously respect indians.

Popular Posts