Monday, September 10, 2007

Pray Please! UPDATED


Dear Bloggers,
I have lost contact with my Pagli, she is everything to me...She called me everything was ok and then chuk boom I receive a call from her brother or cousin I dunno some man an hour later saying :
B: Did anyone call you from this number?
Me: No! shocked OMG, why?
B: No one from my family too??
Me: No...
B: ok thanks bye!!!
Damn I am so worried, I am sure she did everything to save me thats why never received a call from that man on my other number... But where is She???? What will I do??? I am just going crazy.....Plzzz plzz plzz pray for her that she is fine and I hear from her soon :'(



UPDATE: 09:03 - I haven't heard anything from her till now :( Her driver dropped her to her work today which is so abnormal, she usually takes her car....Nothing is working!!

10 comments:

bb q8 said...

will do!

chikapappi said...

sounds really bad- enshallah nothing is wrong with her & she will call you later on tonight *fingers crossed*

The Criticizer said...

*puzzled*

GreY said...

I will... God will Make way ... Just trust in HIM.

eshda3wa said...

mako shay inshallah

dnt worry!

Wild_Mare said...

mysterious call ! I know how u feel but everything will be fine enshalla ! at least she went to work... even if with a driver.

calm down and things will be fine...

why don't you e-mails her !

Amu said...

thanks for all your lovely comments, thoughts and prayers. GOD Bless You All.

Dynamic Deeds said...

ohhh I hope there is nothing wrong with her:S

Navy Girl said...

me tooo i really hope she is okay .. dont worry ..

Canc3riaN said...

My very deeep sincere prayer for you and her Amu. Inshalla kil shay ykoon Ok. 6ammennaaaa 3ad !!