Final . . .

I wont go to see her again...will just wait to see if she calls back or no? I am sure she is in much more pain than me cuz of family pressure and being beaten up....For the past one year she was already physycally and mentally upset with a new issue every day in her life.
I know its hard for me and the same its for her. I am sure she didnt do it on purpose. And one thing I cant find anyway to see her except follow her to her school or back which I find now is too risky for her and might get her in more troubles and the end she giving up on me. So all I have to do is accept the truth and wait...I am ready for everything from my side but I need a signal from her which I doubt will happen but still havent lost hopes...

In past year she has told me that she cant leave her sister as they both are a support to each other after their mother passed away and I was the one who was holding up to all this for one year or it could have ended long back. She told me a few time lets end it up as we didnt know when we will get married... I was expecting it to come some day but not so soon and not in this way. I wish her a good life if she doesnt contacts me again and hope the best for her.

But how will I forget her? It's really hard...I havent spoken to her for 2 days now for the first time in 5 years. Its her birthday in 2 days, how will I wish her? :'( Its all gone away...

Comments

Oryx said…
Hold on, Love is rare these days, and just try to think how hard her situation is, god only knows what is the hell she is going through
Yes she might think that what she is doing will protect you, she must love you so very dearly
Try to show her that you still want to be with her
From far, but at least if she knows that you are there, it will be comforting to her
Man you could be the only good thing she has in her life
Hang in there
3asa enshallah allah eysahil 3alikom o yegma3kom soon, Pray walla may god answer your prayers
bb q8 said…
amu, i will pray for both of you. take care...
Anonymous said…
Dont give up so easy man ! Things will change ! just have patience .. LOve is blind .. Not stupid .. Work things out ! Just wait for a while though !
M said…
You never know how things turn out to be. Wait and be patient, silence IN THIS CASE, doesnt mean the end.
I really hope things work out for u.
Navy Girl said…
inshalla things will get better soon ..
Miss Me said…
..Excatly, Just wait and be patient, if Allah wants her to be for you, she will..
I'm not going to lie and say .. Yes I know how you feel Amu because I don't but it's hard not to re-live happy memories and not to be angry, but ensha-allah you will manage, we -Cyber Friends- are here.. Write whatever you feel, share it, don't hide your emotions,, We are here to show our support and our help if we can offer any.

Ramdan Mubrak..
Aisha said…
I will pray for u too inshallah
Holy days.. we will pray and inshallah our prayers will be answered
Reem B. said…
Amu don't say that it's all gone.... Walla be optimistic... :(
and we're all with you here in your tough experience but I really think you should wait a bit and see....

Praying for you brother.... inshalla we will hear excellent news soon....
yalla smile.... and hope for the best!

Popular Posts