Song of the week

Comments

FourMe said…
Such a beutiful song, your taste in music is improving :P
COPYCAT SHE COPIED BEYONCE's SILVER DRESS!!!
its looked better on beyonce not you camel face ;@

anyways, Barra Barrd!!
Grey said…
Nice !

Please vote for me No3 deliver without etting married .. some how i cant access the poll !
Anonymous said…
fourme: when was it bad :@ :p

oranjina: Adry Bar r r r dddd :P I like her voice except her face..

grey: hmm I cant vote twice :D
Anonymous said…
I love the sound, but the sentiment - AAAACCCKKKK! Walk away! Don't keep bleeding!
Amethyst said…
I used to play this song every morning on my way to school when it first came out.
Ammaro said…
comment on the poll on the right... eeemm... ok im just wondering if guys get pregnant.. i mean nowadays i know we have all this new technology and stuff so is it really possible?
Navy Girl said…
now i'm in mood for anything but rock ..

by the way whats with the poll ??
Anonymous said…
ammaro: I am sure it is !

navy girl: I am not!! and you what you did wrong :@

its just a poll!!

Popular Posts