London London London all on my mind day and night....


Thats exactly what's happening. I am missing all my old days that I have spent there. Walking on the streets waiting for the underground train and bus to go to my college and many other things.

So today morning I got up at 5 AM and planned for this new vacation.

My plans are: travel to london stay there for 2 days then taking a tour around Europe.

Its called Treasures of Europe for 9 Days.
Paris: Eiffel Tower, Orientation Tour
Italy: Venice, St Marks Square, Gondola Ride, Murano Glass Showroom, Florence Orientation tour, Rome, Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican City, Pisa, The leaning tower, Duomo
Switzerland: Geneva City Tour, Mt. Titlis with Ice flyer and Lunch, Luzern, Rhine Falls
Germany: Black forest & Cuckoo Clock Factory

So London here I come in few days......

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was planning the same..but then decided I shall do Hajj first..and before anything else..Inshallah!
Anonymous said…
la la la la la la....
I got my own blog..
* shows tongue*
Anonymous said…
sis 4 you: No invites allowed, you are banned :p
Anonymous said…
Hala .. Amu .. Masha-allah you seem like a person who enjoys travelling .. Allah Ya3deek El-3afia.

I think because I live in Manchester at the moment, I can't consider vacationing in Europe .. After 1 year,I will carve the UK ??!! (I hope not)

Enshallah you have fun there and don't forget take a minimum of 563 pictures .. ^_^
Take good care of yourself as well and don't get as ill...
Navy Girl said…
can i come ?? plzzzzzzz ?? bs i'll take a one way ticket!!! ;P
M said…
I wish you a safe trip =P I wish I can plan trip on my own ow che pack and leave for a week or something =P

I would go to CUBA, or any country in South America =P
Anonymous said…
chrauma trauma: I love travelling, it comes in me from my family :) 563 pics mmmm got it :D

navy girl: laish?? are you scared of me? :P

dynamic deeds: good to hear from you again :) n thanks for the wishes. N ya plan it and pick up your suitcase and just leave :)

Popular Posts