20010



Found this on my office pad ;p (It wasn't me)

Comments

Bu Yousef said…
That's terrible.

I've seen it on a contract earlier this year... I wrote back: 'If you're not in a hurry for delivery, you could leave it unchanged'... My bad joke was taken seriously and they left it as-was! I had to call them and explain.
Unknown said…
Hello,

A Kuwaiti blogger FourMe is suffering from Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a form of cancer.

A community of bloggers have put effort to create a website for her.
http://www.pray44me.com

It would be a great gesture if you could pray for her, spread the word to your friends and post about her website,where people post prayers and give support to her.

We have no idea who's prayers are going to be answered. Please spread to the word, help FourMe fight cancer.

Thank you,
Anas
* L said…
hahaha thats hilarious
i wrote 2008 on an exam paper i did last week :P
Anonymous said…
Bu Yousef: I guess we should write it should be written as 'Only In Kuwait' ;)

Anas: My prayers are with her..I will post it soon.

*L: I guess you were exhausted :) good luck with your exams and thanks for passing by!

Popular Posts