Girgai3an

I was so lost on the weekend that didn't even realise it was Girgai3an till after 12AM someone rang the door bell. I was busy doing some work on my laptop that all I expected was it must be some food delivery guy ringing the wrong house bell. I opened the door to see cute young teenagers standing in front of me. Then all of a sudden I hear a voice '3endek Girgai3an'. Without giving it a second thought I said 'La' and closed the door then opened again and asked them if they wanted some juices. They said yes...I ran to the kitchen got some juices and came back passing each one with their choice of KDD's Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple....All I could hear them screaming was Aby Manga ...Aby Haleeb kakao ;P It was one hell of experience dealing with the kids and especially when kids of my area are not the normal kids ;)

Overall it was fun and missed my old days...

Comments

Elegant Chic said…
Awwwww...
Happy Girgai3an!

Kids r kids.... very naughty!!!
Hehehe :)

Hw u doing buddy?
Elegant Chic said…
Yaaay me first to comment
:D

dancing
Grey said…
You know in my 14 years, I have never felt a dry Ramadan like this one... No girga3an, no sweets, no dates... nothing :(

Problem is all my old friends have left the country or changed jobs ...
hehehehe aham shay u closed the door at them, mangaa loool y7leelhom so adorable when they say that:P
Aurous said…
aby 7aleeb kakaw ;p
His Sweetheart said…
and why they are not normal kids?
Unknown said…
At least you gave them something to put the smile on their faces. It's better than giving nothing.
Anonymous said…
Elegant chic: I am doing good how are u? :) first the best ;p

Grey: Its the same for me :/

Another-Penelope: you want some? ;p

Aurous: bad for you dr ;p

His Sweetheart: they are cute and extremely naughty!!

Candy: yes :)

Addictioneer: true...
Anonymous said…
Kids :P and they are so cute and you are so sweet too! Why not normal kids?
Hitman1 said…
I'm really glad that this tradition never died and till this day stay as it was before
Journal Entries said…
lol!
good thinking.. juice is good for them in this hot weather =)
sweetd said…
hehe I feel so old now :/ wish I cud go back to the "good old days too"
Anonymous said…
gergai3an after 12AM! yet so sweet to give a juice :)
Chatterbox said…
lol@how clueless u were..i totally forgot about Gergai3an..we used to have that back in Dhahran growing up..i remember this one time my dad gave my friends ORANGES cause we ran out of candy, can u believe it ORANGES, not even apples, ORANGES..lol it was so embarrassing my friends all laughed about it..
i mean..u cant even eat an orange without slicing it up n getting ur hands dirty..its much easier to juggle oranges than to eat them :P!

lol@the kid who wants 7aleeb kakao :P thats so funny :P
eleventh.st said…
It was nice of you to give them something as a sub for the candy!

Popular Posts