Kuwait for Kenya (K4K)


Kuwait for Kenya is a LoYAC initiative made up of young volunteers focusing on the overall youth development in Kenya. This year a group of volunteers traveled to Mombasa and were able to achieve the below:

Child Development Center (CDC):

Installing and fitting a new kitchen and dining hall

Mombasa Youth Counseling Center (MYCC):

Upgrading the HIV laboratory and VCT center

Goodwill Academy:

Providing student’s desks and chairs

Here is the link to their website where you can sign up for volunteering or contact them and facebook group.

Now here is what I have to say:

For years I have been thinking to participate, always wanted to but was either busy or had too many things on my plate. Yesterday was my first meeting with them and I have to say I was really impressed. The volunteers really know where they are heading and what they are talking about. So if anyone of you has been thinking about it I have posted the link above for you to know how to contact them.

Comments

sounds good to me, I would like to participate too
Razz said…
id love to go and help, the only problem is having the time to do so

Popular Posts