NBK ATM Depositing Machine

When I use a service like ATM deposit I didn't expect that in case of error I have to wait for a week? Its just pathetic...

I always use the deposit machines to deposit money. I think its a great idea but not after yesterdays incident!!

I went to deposit some money in the bank and used the ATM machine. The money gets stuck in for some reason, the machine gives some error and the next thing I know is the machine starts sounding. A few minutes later I get my card back but no money!!! I thought the process would be simple I go the next day and take my money. But NO...

I visited the branch this morning filled up an application and was informed that within a week my money will be deposited. I didn't accept that and asked the guy for a reason. I was informed that no one is allowed to open the ATM except "Al Mulla Security". Once they visit the branch and collect or deposit the cash they will then take out my deposited money and send to the head office and then if they are satisfied that the money belongs to me it will be deposited into my account!!!! WTF...

This is soo un reliable. At times I depost money in four figures and what if I need them the next day after depositing or I am traveling?? Will I wait for a week?? I just hated it..Those answers didn't satisfy me...

But lesson learned I will never use those machines again no matter how good they look. Thanks NBK for making life so not easy!!!

Comments

Elegant Chic said…
Relax buddy! :)

“Every problem has a gift for you in its hands.” ;)

U r in two minds to save money and spend for GTR na. So may be God is showing you a way thru this! Means SAVE NOW AND SPEND LATERZ! :D
Anonymous said…
Elegant Chic: I am relaxed...but I am hearing scary news from friends since morning!!
Anonymous said…
Aww what happened between you and NBK! They always have something up to annoy you. Relax hun relax, everything is gonna be fine.
Mar8adoosh said…
laish nbk ma y7iboonik kil mara ysawonlik qisa loool
ana gabil knt akhaf bs il7en lama asawe it works 3ade.. hmmm
Ansam said…
I visited the branch this morning... mo today morning :-P
Anonymous said…
C: I hope soo...

Mar8adoosh: me too i used to do it without worrying but now after this no way!!!

A Journal Entry: yes and i am hearing stories that for some people it took more than 2 weeks!

Ansam: thanks for the correction :P
Technogal said…
Amu what if you were a tourist and visiting the country for 3 days?! That would make it even worse!
now thats sucks !!! I dont use ATM machine buT I use Nbk machine, are they different? @#@
Grey said…
Haha ! happened to me once... but got my money back... sorry !
Anonymous said…
Technogal: they didnt have an answer to this Q either!

Another-Penelope: they are same!

Grey: I hope its the same for me too ;p
Azure said…
wai3 i cant imagine myself standing in a line in a bank waiting to deposit money

its like as if i'm running after them to take my cash whilst they should be the one doing so.. cos u know how much massive profit they're getting from our money

i think nbk had enough and they dont really care about getting new customers neither they care about who will close their account and who will not...

i hope ur problem will be solved!

Popular Posts