Driving in Ramadhan especially before Fa6oor is like sitting on a roller coaster. If a road is of 3 lanes, you will see cars in all the 3 lanes either going really slow or extremely fast. And there has to be one in 5 cars who is going cross ways. Most of them are young guys who remember at the last minute that they have to head back home for fa6oor and are one of the biggest cause of accidents.
Yesterday I went for fatoor at my sisters place. The distance was roughly 15 kms which on normal days one can do in 10 - 15 mins but I did it in 30 mins. I gave my self enough time to avoid the craziness. I think everyone should follow this while driving before fatoor.
1) Give your self enough time so you are not in a rush after you leave.
2) If on a normal day the same distance you would cover in 30 mins you should give it now 45 mins to an hour.
3) If you are planning to drive slow stay in the middle or slowest lane so the fast drivers get a chance to cross.
4) Stay away from lady drivers who are wearing neqab (with all due respect to them). The reason is they avoid to have an eye contact with anyone on the road so they dont bother to look left or right while changing lanes.
5) Its always good to arrive early as you get the best spot to sit and smell some tasty food before fa6oor ;p