Why I started Smoking...???

Got this as a fwd in my email :D

!!Beware of Love!!



I was like this...

I saw a girl...


She was like this ....

But without make-up she was like this even then I liked her...

I liked her so much that I told her alot of lies example "ur so cuteeee"...

I promised her alot...

I gave her costly gifts on Feb 14...

I gave her a shock like this when she accepted my proposal...

I used to talk all night and do this at office...
Whenever I used to go out with my gf my friends used to give me this look!
then I gave them a pose like this...

At last my gf gave roses to me like this and went away :(

I dont know what to do so I started smoking



Comments

His Sweetheart said…
hahahahahaha
Loved the sweetness!
Anonymous said…
hehehehe that is Soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!
zuz said…
looool 7abebiii eeda em9afe6a;p
Grey said…
Nice , cute pics ...
Candy said…
loool,they are so cute,
i wanna bite them
Ruby Woo said…
maskeena just because she's black ma3nata mu 7a6a make-up. That's so racist!!!
Navy Girl said…
dudeeeeeeeeee 3ably 9j !!! :D
ZeroArk28 said…
oh bleh

there is nothing cute about it.

give me back my money!
Anonymous said…
Awwww cute!!
Esoteric said…
Haha, 7ada cute :D
I loved the part ely ' I gave them(the boys) a look this this' :D
when i first read the title i thought u were talking about urself :P bs 7daa cuute
Anonymous said…
Yeah I received that too! And there is another one (also with baby pics) about an employee and his boss!
Anonymous said…
looooooool CUTEEEEEEEE !!

Popular Posts