Work and Travel


Work has been really busy lately and I haven't been productive. Lods of things on my mind and traveling every now and then has just not kept me up as good as I should be. I am traveling again tomorrow for 9 days to Pakistan. Sounds scary right with the situation there at present? I am scared too of traveling there but have to go for a business trip.

Once I am back I need to sit on my chair and put some attention back to my work and business. I need to get my acts back. I should repeat all this to my self at least 10 times a day so I can act on them!

Comments

Unknown said…
i love jobs with traveling :D
unfortunately when i got it and i was suppose to attend milan fashion week Mom didn't let me :( :( :(

good luck with gettin it back :D
Anonymous said…
Bon voyage dear! :)
Journal Entries said…
troo7 o tirja3 bil salamah enshallah =)
Anonymous said…
Have a safe trip :)

wtroo7 o teja3 bisalamah !
Anonymous said…
Hope everything will be fine hun! Don't worry, stay safe always!
Mathai said…
All the best man, stay safe.
Grey said…
Don't wear perfume, old clothes, keep a low profile, come back safe ..

Popular Posts