Thursday, November 5, 2009

Late Night Calls

I have a very deep sleep habit on normal days. When I say normal days I mean when I am not stressed. I usually sleep for 6 - 8 hours on such days which is very good according to my sleeping standards which is not more than 5 - 6 hours on other days.

I usually keep my phone next to me when I sleep. On normal days I will attend calls at night and forget the next day who I spoke to and what we spoke about unless I go back and check my received calls.

Last night similar incident happened which I just recalled I spoke to a friend who called me from London. I spoke for like few minutes and that's all I recall. I completely don't recall what we talked about during that time. Its really embarrassing that I dont recall our conversation. I have been thinking since morning should I call back and say that I am sorry can you tell me what we spoke last night. Weird, ha?

Is it just me or does anyone else goes through this?

8 comments:

Errant said...

that's so funny and wierd .. hehe .. never happened to me though ..

Anonymous said...

http://neyadah.wordpress.com

eleventh.st said...

I am good with not making calls when I'm about to sleep..but I do wake up, checking my fone, and realizing that I have sent/replied to people's msgs..

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS go thru with this.. wlaa id upset ppl and I wouldnt even know ina it-hawasht wyahom etc. lol ur not alone!

A Journal Entry said...

lol! kha6rah!
what if ur not supposed to sya something to that person oo u don't know if u did or not coz ur sleeping?!
i say put ur mobile faaaar away when sleeping!

Eden said...

It Always Happens 2 ME lol..Love ur Post..

Plz VISIST my Blog

..::Amu::.. said...

Errant: It happens with me alot :)


eleventh.st: I used to check my emails in the middle of the night which I still do sometimes ;p

Anonymous: I am happy I have a partner ;p

A Journal Entry: That is what i am often scared about ;p

Eden: thanks... I did visit your visit your blog!

Mathai said...

Its happened to me a few times too. Just forget this instance and the next time they call casually try to recollect what you spoke about last time! :D