Randoms About ME

I am the most sensitive person in my family. But at the same time a very strong person in my aims and goals. I believe in my self. I am stubborn on my choices especially if I know what I need is good for me and I fully take the responsibility of the outcome. . . . And I never give up!!!

But my fear is people around me. Have you heard the saying 'Your best friend is your worse enemy'. I have been in that situation all my life with childhood friends to love stories that went in my life. I never found that one friend that I wanted. Or lets say I couldnt trust anyone...

Recently I met this one person who I can trust with all the wealth of my life. I respect that person more than I could respect anyone. I feel that person is like a transparent friend to me. We are opposite in our likes and dislikes but we are very honest to each other and thats what has taken me all this way. When days are beautiful and nights are even much better thats how I feel. But then there is this fear in me( )

I think I have bored some of you... if you feel hungry after reading this let me know I will spill out more or I will keep it in my self :)

Comments

Aurous said…
well dude..
I say pour your heart, it's your blog after all :)
Razz said…
i know exactly what you mean, becareful of what you say in front of this new friend, until you are certain that you could really trust him... i've been there and done that....

bas killa 7i6 7ag nafsik 5a6 raj3ah
His Sweetheart said…
I am glad you found this person. And sorry On The Rocks but I don't ditto you! If he would be so careful, he wouldn't be able to spill out whatever is bothering him or has been bothering him.


I salute Amu! You deserve a good friend whoever he or she is :)

Live your life and start to trust! Life is too short to live miserably.
7emdela u found an amazing person!.. Kelwa7d yakhth 3ala gad neeeta but when things go wrong and u dont deserve it, ta2akad rabbekk e3awthek, and that whatevr happens happens for many reasons..
Im sure any negative stuff thats happened to u taught u very valuable lessons, no? :)
Anonymous said…
I don't blame u, but be sure there are ppl out there that really deserves trust, just be careful before pouring out ny private things to them till ur sure abt them.

Law 5oleyat 5orebat :)

There will always be the good n bad !

Starving, bring em up ;)
Anonymous said…
Sometimes its good to be able to find someone who you could trust and spill your feelings with. Just be careful...
IntI said…
I am like that too.I mean,I feel I never had that freind I always wanted.One time,I felt I have that freind that I wanted ,but then she let me down when she let out my secret.Since then I can't trust her totaly.Juz be careful!
Esperanza said…
i got soo into it those honest words that i want more and i dont mind reading a 300 pg book if that was necessary to know the rest!
CrazyCatQ8 said…
who are u talking about ? :P

Popular Posts