My reason for being away...


I have been blessed with a beautiful gift one could ask for.

Comments

chikapappi said…
mabrouk AMU! ohhh boy you're gonna have lots of fun especially at nite lol! ;p regards to mama as well
Anonymous said…
Chikapappi: Thanks ;) the fun has been going on for the past 20 days and more to come I guess lol :P but its all good :)
Jacqui said…
Awww congrats yetraba/tetraba eb 3ezik hehe that had is unisex no one can know what sex it is hehe :P

O may you have a joyous time raising that child and teaching it all the awesome stuff you know!
Unknown said…
Mashallah mabroook
Journal Entries said…
awwwww congratulations!!
3asallah yij3alah/ha min il thuriya il 9al7a ;D
ShoSho said…
Hiiiii!

Mabrook Wallace I am so happy for you.. Although I haven't been around commenting much but I had to comment here :)

Enjoy the nights, I honestly miss them! I love babies between 1 day to a year and a half..
Karamilah said…
mabrook ma yak w ytraba fe 3zk inshallah ;)
Anonymous said…
Jacqui: lol no need to make it unisex. He is his dads biker ;)

Samaher: thanks :)

JE: thanks and Ameen :) hope you are doing well with the motherhood?

ShoSho: thanks for commenting..good to see u around..

Karamilah: Allah yebarek feech :)
Jacqui said…
Allah ekhaleek lek enshalla :D O Yetraba eb 3ezik :D
Anonymous said…
mabroooook, thats great!
I already told you Amu, I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations again!!! I wonder how it's going???
No3iK said…
aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... my eyes got all teary!!

soo preciuos .. prepare to become a new better person :) thats what they do to u.

alf mabrook ytrabba b3zkom yarab o ya7fetha mn kl shar :*****
Anonymous said…
Coffeebean: Its going gr8..loving it all the way :) thanks for asking!!

No3ik: Allah yebarek feech and Ameen :) thank you and it is the best thing that has happen in 2011!!
Nonowa said…
Congratulations Amu!!! Its been so long since I have been on blogger and i had to check your blog of course. So happy for you and your wife!! Cant wait to tell Kella Metakher you have a lil biker :)

Popular Posts