Thursday, March 26, 2009
... who celebrated her birthday by roaring round Brands Hatch at 108mph.
She loves cars and going fast so when the chance came to be driven at 108mph Dulcibella King-Hall just had to say yes - even though she is 106.
The pensioner, who often urges her nursing home minibus driver to go 'faster, faster', fulfilled her life-long dream today when she was driven around Brands Hatch three times to celebrate her upcoming 107th birthday.
She also set a record by becoming the oldest person to complete a lap at the famous circuit. Read More
Thursday, March 19, 2009
1. Last beverage : Water
2. Last phone call: M
3. Last instant message: 'Call me when you are free'
4. Last song you listened to : Some song on mix fm today morning.
5. Last time you cried : don't recall
6. Last text message : M
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend : No
16. Fallen out of love : No
17. Laughed until you cried : No
18. Met someone who changed your life : Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were : No
20. Found out someone was talking about you : Yes
21. Have you kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: Yes
22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life: Most of them!
23. How many kids do you want to have: 3 or 5 - I don't mind having 10 as I have started to like a big family :D
24. Do you have any pets: No.
25. Do you want to change your name: No
26. What did you get for your last birthday: Birthday card, gift vouchers...
27. What time did you wake up today : 8:05
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: trying to sleep - changing sides as I couldn't sleep.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Own a Lexus LS or a Nissan GTR.
30. Last time you saw your father: before 10 days.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: el7emdella it couldnt be better than this :)
32. What are you listening to right now: The guy in the cubical next to me talking about some model.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: do you mean Tom Cruise? ;p
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: LOL - MeshMesh you answer this please ;)
35. Most visited webpage: Google, blogs, face book.
36: what’s your real name: Amer
37. Nicknames : Maynooni
38. Status: Still single but not available to mingle ;p
39. Zodiac sign: Leo
40. Male or female: Male.
44. University : CNWL - College of North West London.
45. Hair color : Black
46. Long or short : Short
47. Are you a health freak: No
48. Height : 173 cm
49. Do you have a crush on someone: No
50: What do you like about yourself: I take complete responsibility of my decisions.
51. What don’t you like about yourself : That I run away from problems.
52. Righty or lefty: Right...
53. First surgery: I didn’t have one .
54. First piercing: None...
55. Your first best friend: my high school friend Khurram.
56. First award: mmm got a few by cheating and few by luck.
57. First sport you joined : Swimming.
58. First pet: None.
59. First vacation: London in 1989.
60. First concert: here in Kuwait and maybe the last one!
61. First crush: Too many to write here.
WHAT ARE YOU?
62. Eating : Now? Nothing.
63. Drinking: Nothing.
64. I’m about to: drink water.
65. Listening to: Nothing.
66. Waiting for: some good news to light my weekend!
YOUR FUTURE :
67. Want kids : told you don't mind having 10 ;p
68. Want to get married : Yes.
69. Careers in mind: Expanding my business.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
70. Lips or eyes: Lips.
71. Hugs or kisses: Both.
72. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms.
74. Sensitive or loud: None.
75. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: None.
77. Lefty or Righty: If it wont effect me in any way then I don't care.
78. Shorter or taller: Average.
79. Older or Younger: Doesnt matter.
HAVE YOU EVER :
80. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, my cousin splashed water on me while on the Jet Ski and my glasses disappeared.
81. Ran away from home: No but planning to....anyone to accompany me?
82. Kissed a stranger: no but a stranger kissed me and I ended up crying.
83. Drank Pepsi: Yes.
84. Broken someone’s heart: I am not sure but you can say once!
85. Been arrested : No.
86. Turned someone down: No.
87. Cried when someone died : Yes.
88. Liked a guy/girl friend? Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Yes.
90. Miracles: I don't believe in things till they happen.
91. Love at first sight: No.
92. Heaven : Yes.
93. Santa Claus: No.
94. Kiss on the first date : No.
95. Angels : Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
ا97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: loooool YES...It was a cycle in my life that made me like that. I hated it later!!!
99. Do you believe in God : Yes.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? YES.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
NuNu came up with a really nice name 'Toor' for my business. Now when I wanted to register a domain for this its already taken away. Toor is the name of some hotel in India. I decided to go for AlToor and its also registered as some olive oil brand in Jordan. I am stuck!!!
The problem is I cant get this name out of my head. I simple love it. So I decided to write a post so you can give me some more ideas.
So far I have come up with few names attached to 'Toor' like 'www.altooralkuwaity.com' - 'www.altoor-kw.com' and 'www.toor-kw.com'. As my business is to do with clothing I am hoping I wont be having any legal issues in future if I attach toor or altoor to the names.
Monday, March 16, 2009
I am bad in writing the descriptions of how to play a game but this is the best game I am addicted to at present.
I have been playing this game for few days now and yesterday was the first time I won. The best part is that it really gets interesting towards the end especially when you are playing with an expert.
Its available at Amazon for $39. Click here to view it.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Lately my temper has been really on its peak. Its like I am always looking for an excuse to argue or start a fight. Mind you the excuse should be something that really boils my blood. Most of the times I am either on the edge of killing the guy that works for me at my business or its the careless drivers on the road.
I usually stop the drivers give them my peace of mind and then start driving again. Today morning it was some Prado guy driving behind me like he wants to hit my car and be in the passenger seat with me. Then this bus driver who cuts me off - I end up getting out of my car like a spider man and cursing him.
Last week it was one of the guys driving Lexus on a jam packed road in Fahaheel with his kids. He was honking continuously and the next thing I know he bumped my car. I got out of my car and the guy was one rude bastard *excuse my french*. He didn't even bother to step out of his car to see what was wrong. He claimed there is nothing wrong with my car and I should leave. Guess what happened next??
I sat in my car and not more than 20 sec after i moved the Lexus guy changed his lane and I heard a loud sound. Some one in an SUV hit the Lexus from the back. But this time he got out of his car to check the damage!!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Later I got ready and as I was walking towards my car I am used to checking on EDGE (My Ex Motorcycle) everyday. I didn't find it there and ran up the stairs to ask my parents about it and half way I realized that I sold it yesterday.
I need a mind break!!! too many things are moving around my mind and not letting me think the right way...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I have been away for more than 10 days from my blog and it looks much longer than that. I have been really busy with work and sorting out a few issues. All I know is that I wake up in the morning and then I am sleeping at night. Don't have anything in mind to post so thought of posting this cute pic I got in my email as a fwd.
P.s Thanks for the emails, msgs left in my cbox and comments left on my last post asking about me :)