Thursday, August 30, 2007
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Thats exactly what's happening. I am missing all my old days that I have spent there. Walking on the streets waiting for the underground train and bus to go to my college and many other things.
So today morning I got up at 5 AM and planned for this new vacation.
My plans are: travel to london stay there for 2 days then taking a tour around Europe.
Its called Treasures of Europe for 9 Days.
Paris: Eiffel Tower, Orientation Tour
Italy: Venice, St Marks Square, Gondola Ride, Murano Glass Showroom, Florence Orientation tour, Rome, Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican City, Pisa, The leaning tower, Duomo
Switzerland: Geneva City Tour, Mt. Titlis with Ice flyer and Lunch, Luzern, Rhine Falls
Germany: Black forest & Cuckoo Clock Factory
So London here I come in few days......
Monday, August 13, 2007
First of all sorry this post was meant to come much earliar but as I was not feeling well every thing got delayed. I hate writting long stories about each and every place so it will be one post with a few pics and a short story :)
How is the country? For travellers intending to travel there I would suggest if I got a 7 star service you need a 10 star when you go there. The country is beautiful, their culture is amazing but the people are not good which really makes me sick.
Fatima Jinnah Park:
The park is spread across a very big area. I didn't even get chance to walk from one corner to the other.
This is the only monument that stands in the big park there. Note : This park is very scary at night as I saw a few pigs, cows and dogs there *ewwww* btw there is no zoo for animals there as they are free to go whichever place they want to.So don't be surpriced if you see them outside the airport welcoming you :D
Wood Cutting MachineIf you notice in this picture the worker is cutting the wood without wearing any safety equipment. There are no working rules or regulations in the country I guess or even if there are no one is ready to abide them.
This is a tractor which is supposed to be used in the farms but apparently they use it there even for carry goods behind it.
This is a very beautiful place with extremely beautiful engraving in the walls. This place is on the mountains and you can see the whole city for there. The view was insane. If you note it properly this monument says ALLAH in arabic.
The 3 words of the founder of Pakistan for his people 'Unity', 'Faith' and 'Discipline'.Engraving in the walls. The picture shows the Founder of the country, his sis and his tomb where he is burried.
I don't know what exactly is shown in this picture but on the top left corner is the Faisal Mosque.
The man in this picture is the late famous poet of Pakistan.
As I am sure you are bored by now so I got a few nice picture to share now.
Pearl Continental Hotel Bhurban:
Presenting................ Spiderwomen of Pakistan :D
This picture was taken in PC Bhurban, a 7 star hotel on the mountains where the clouds are below you. I couldn't stop cracking even while taking the picture in one of the shops there.
This was funny sign board in the hotel so thought to take a picture and share. I have broken one of their rules :D
This picture is stolen by me from the frame in the staircase of the hotel and was warned then to close my camera,hehe
After this day I was too sick to even hold the camera so I guess its The End.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
- In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
- Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog…
Facts about Amu (Me^_^):
1) I am 173cm. I guess average height.
2) I am a home person, don't like deewaniya (a place where arab men sit and talk about daily life) and can stay for weeks at home without going out as long as I have good music to listen too =)
3) I hate pickles inside sandwiches but love to eat them seperately.
4) I am a mummy's boy, till today she makes me feel like I am just born a few hours back which I hate it that time but miss it when she travels.
5) I love speeding and I am crazy about motorcycles and racing car.
6) I hate window shopping, I would never go out to look for an item if I don't have money in my pocket.
7) All my friends are females.
8) I love going out on long drives with light music when people are busy shopping over the weekends.
Who is tagged? CeCe, Navy Girl, canc3rian, Sugar free sweetie, Macholiq8, Dynamic deeds, Fayoora, kuwait advertiser and everyone else who visits me here including any silent readers :)
Thanks to all the care I got from my friends here and I am sorry if I missed anyone in replying to their comments which I didn't mean to :)
I am surely gonna get back with lods of posts as there is too much to talk about.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
I have lods to write about my trip but at present I need to get back in shape before I can post. At present I have fever, flu, cough, insects bitten hands :p and shall I say bad tan on my hands and face. I will be posting in a few days till then BRB.